Thursday, March 12, 2009

Moving to Sololá...

Yay! Just found out where I'll be working the next two years- in the beautiful site of El Novillero, an aldea of Santa Lucía Utatlán in the department of Sololá close to Lake Atitlán! It's actually one of the communities we visited during our field based training. I'm super excited but have a healthy dose of nervous anticipation, as next week I go to visit and set up my living situation. I'll be sure to write more details about the project later.

Can't wait to have visitors....

3 comments:

  1. Oh my
    I am so going to try to come visit! That would be so cool!
    I want to see what the new area is going to look like. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I miss you!

    LAURA

    ReplyDelete
  2. que guay! Guess what, that's where my church is sending a team this summer! Near Lake Atitlan. So I will tell them to look for you, ok!? They're building a Wesleyan church out there or something like that. Well, it's good to hear updates, I'm praying for you and your ministry.

    -Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and love it! How exciting to finally hear where you will be living. Good luck in your new town. Can't wait to hear more!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete