Friday, December 31, 2010

10 Photos of 2010 That Didn't Make It In The Blog

It is no secret how much I love pictures...taking them, looking at them and interpreting them.  Pictures take moments and make them last; they share an infinite number of stories; they convey emotions; they cause any number of emotions, good or bad, hehe; and last but not least, they share life, reminding us all of how precious and fleeting each experience in our lives really is.  I have never had anything beyond a decent point and shoot camera and a basic knowledge of picasa to edit, but I take pictures mainly for me anyways so for now that is just fine.  I post more pictures than words here because I like to let them speak for me (I am not always good at expressing myself through words).  You would not believe how many pictures I would put up if I had a better internet signal!!  To wrap up, many pictures that mean a lot to me do not get shared, so what better time than now to throw in some of my favorites (not necessarily the best I have taken, but ones that carry deeper meanings or represent changing experiences for me) from 2010.  Enjoy!

HIDDEN SMILE

AGATHA´S WRATH

SOLDIER´S LOOKOUT

STORMY BLUE

GREY DAWN

BIRD!

CONQUEST

ADOPTED NIECE

FROSTING

FAIR BONDING

1 comment:

  1. Me encantan tus fotos y leer de tus experiencias. Podrias publicar un libro fotografico con My Publisher, o cualquier otro programa de los muchos que hay. Seria un hermoso recuerdo de tu vida en Guatemala.
    Feliz Anio Nuevo!

    ReplyDelete